Trevor Project Pride Month Donation
We currently have 3900 in stock.
Hope for young LGBTQIA+ Lives Starts Here
The Trevor Project is the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQ) young people.
To learn more: https://www.thetrevorproject.org/explore/
Here at Circles of Wisdom, we believe in acceptance and love for all.
To show your support, we’re accepting donations of any denomination during the month of June, starting at $1.
With your help, we can save lives.
How your Donation Helps:
- Fights hateful laws and policies that seek to keep trans students from playing sports or receiving gender affirming healthcare.
- Helps to educate the public by providing training programs, workshops, online tools and curricula. These resources provide guidance to educators, coaches, and other adults who support the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Continues to provide all of their crisis services 24/7, free of cost.
- Contributes to training as many crisis counselors as possible.
- Expand research and advocacy efforts
***If you are a young person in crisis, feeling suicidal or in need of a safe and judgement free place to talk, call the Trevor Lifeline at 1-866-488-7386 or text START to 678-678
LGBTQ trained counselors are here to support you 24/7
Circles of Wisdom