Animal Communication Weekend - Level II
AvailableSeats: 0Saturday, September 30-Sunday, October 1 Being Rescheduled
11:00 am-4:00 pm EST
NOTE: This workshop is being rescheduled for early 2024 and will be offered hybrid so you can attend either in person or on Zoom.
- Early Bird Special - Save $24! Only $275 if you register before September 8th!
- Prerequisites: Must have completed Ginger's Basic Animal Communication Class. We will review basic animal communication techniques from Level I and you should have some practice in reading on your own since attending that class. If you want more practice please join us in our Animal Communication practice Circle the 4th Thursday of every month via Zoom. You can click here to register directly through the Circles website.
- We will not be using live animals but you are invited to bring photo's of your pets or those pets you are working with.
- This class will run Saturday, 9/30 - 11 to 5 pm and Sunday, 10/1 - 12 to 4 pm
Students taking this Level II class with Ginger can expect to learn how to connect with animals on a deeper level and develop their skills as an animal communicator through interactive activities and lots of practice. With her guidance, she will help students develop greater belief in themselves, build confidence, and trust what they hear, see, and feel in their animal connections. The class will also provide an opportunity for personal growth and development as students learn how animals can teach us to be better versions of ourselves.
- Refine your Animal Communication skill set
- Learn to trust your intuition
- Learn ways to keep your energy balanced
- Learn techniques to go deeper in your readings
- Learn how to connect with the human client to gain trust with the animal
- Understand how animals teach us to be better versions of ourselves
- Practice with other students throughout the class
- Gain confidence in your work
Ginger provides a safe and supportive environment where people can learn to connect with animals and their humans on a deeper level. Join Ginger on the journey to a deeper understanding of your pets and the power of animal communication.
If you have taken other animal communication classes or have any questions please reach out to Ginger (before registering) to see if this class would be a good fit for you.
Ginger's gifts as an animal communicator and psychic medium offer unique insight into the soul of the animals and people that she works with. She is passionate about connecting to clients and providing clarity, guidance and healing through her readings.
Ginger has been doing this work professionally for many years and has had the privilege of making a difference in the lives of countless animals and their owners. Her intention is to help her clients to feel empowered to live their best lives.
If you are looking for someone to connect with your pet/s, a loved one in Spirit or to provide clarity and guidance for any life situation, she is honored to be of service.
Ginger offers compassionate soul to soul readings with your animal whether they are alive or in spirit. Her mediumship and intuitive readings offer wisdom from your Guides and loved ones.
6:30 pm-8:30 pm
Come practice your Animal Communication skills with like-minded animal lovers! We will practice reading multiple animals and give real time feedback to help you develop your abilities and become more confident in your readings. Sharpen your skills in a supportive and fun environment. No prior experience is needed.
SWSpeakerID: 182759f497065c127f707b267e134a68 / ListIDs: 1B28430C-F878-CD7E-9F75BA7DE4090C48