Foundations of Reiki: Experience the Energy of the Heaven & Earth
AvailableSeats: 60Friday, October 7
7:00 pm-9:00 pm EST
- Special offer - Save $80 when you purchase entire bundle! $575 if purchased separately, $495 if you purchase complete bundle, includes Friday night class & full weekend workshop! Click here for special offer.
Reiki is easily the most popular form of energy healing practiced across the world today, and it arose in early 20th-century Japan as a simple spiritual practice aimed at finding inner peace and achieving balance. Join award-winning author and internationally recognized expert Nicholas Pearson for an informal discussion of what Reiki is and how it works.
- Learn the meaning behind the Reiki kanji
- Discuss the mysterious nature of Reiki energy
- Receive a Reiki blessing (called kokai reiju or “open reiju”)
- Enjoy guided self and group practice
This is a great opportunity to learn more about Reiki and discover whether Reiki training is right for you. Nicholas will also lead an open question-and-answer session and sign copies of his books; be sure to bring your queries to shine light onto this profound and simple practice.
Nicholas Pearson has been immersed in all aspects of the mineral kingdom for more than 20 years. He began teaching crystal workshops in high school, later studying mineral science at Stetson University while pursuing a degree in music. He worked for several years at the Gillespie Museum, home to the largest mineral collection in the southern United States.
A certified teacher and practitioner of Usui Reiki Ryoho, he teaches crystal and Reiki classes throughout the United States. Nicholas is the author of five books, including The Seven Archetypal Stones and Crystal Healing for the Heart. He lives in Orlando, Florida.