Usui Reiki Ryoho Shinpiden: 3rd Degree & Master/Teacher Training
AvailableSeats: 60Saturday, October 7-Monday, October 9
10:00 am-6:00 pm EST
- If you are travelling from out of town and would like a discounted rate at the nearby Hampton Inn, please email us and we will send you the code.
Reiki is a healing art and spiritual practice beloved by millions of people around the world. The word Reiki can be translated as “universal energy,” “mysterious presence,” “spiritual power,” or even “the energy of the universe.” It is a simple and profound method that brings body, mind, and spirit into balance with ease. Practitioners receive empowerments called reiju (also called initiations or attunements) to become Reiki practitioners.
Shinpiden, meaning “mystery teachings,” is the original name for third-degree Reiki training. This course is aimed at second degree practitioners and established teachers seeking an opportunity to deepen their understanding of Reiki and broaden the scope of their practice. The core goals of shinpiden training extend beyond teaching, as it focuses on spiritual development and gaining inner peace.
Upon completion of the third degree, participants receive the title shihan, meaning “instructor” in Japanese--better known as “Reiki Master” in many Reiki lineages. Graduates of the course are able to perform the mysterious reiju, an initiation or attunement ceremony to transmit Reiki to others.
- Initiation and training in first and second degrees (or higher) in any Reiki lineage; proof of certificates may be required
- At least six months of personal or professional Reiki practice
- Proficiency in conducting Reiki sessions both in person and remotely
- Make an effort to live each day by the Five Precepts
Shinpiden training includes:
- Review of core concepts from first- and second-degree training
- The origins, meaning, and uses of the fourth symbol and mantra
- How to perform reiju and Western-style attunements, both in-person and remotely
- Advanced Japanese Reiki techniques
- Additional techniques for healing and self-development
- Inspiration for planning and teaching effective Reiki classes
- How to lead Reiki shares, practice sessions, reiju-kai, and more
- Certificate of completion
- Comprehensive manual
- Supplemental handouts and instruction
- Traditional reiju (initiations or attunements) to empower students and initiate them into the lineage of Usui Reiki Ryoho
- Hands-on practice time for treatments, reiju/attunements, and advanced meditations
- Resources for continuing education, professional development, and further exploration of Reiki
- Ongoing support from Nicholas
Nicholas combines decades of experience in the healing arts with his deep love for the system of Reiki to offer unique, in-depth classes that transform your perspective of Reiki. You’ll receive the insight he’s gained from traveling around the world to study and practice many styles of Reiki as he guides you to experience the spiritual heart of this sacred practice for yourself. Whether you are new to Reiki or a seasoned practitioner, training with Nicholas offers new perspectives and wisdom from the heart of the system of Reiki.
Nicholas Pearson has been immersed in all aspects of the mineral kingdom for more than 20 years. He began teaching crystal workshops in high school, later studying mineral science at Stetson University while pursuing a degree in music. He worked for several years at the Gillespie Museum, home to the largest mineral collection in the southern United States.
A certified teacher and practitioner of Usui Reiki Ryoho, he teaches crystal and Reiki classes throughout the United States. Nicholas is the author of five books, including The Seven Archetypal Stones and Crystal Healing for the Heart. He lives in Orlando, Florida.