Usui Reiki Ryoho Shoden: 1st Degree
Save $80 when you purchase entire bundle!
7:00 pm-6:00 pm EST
10:00 am-6:00 pm EST
- Special offer! Save $80 when you purchase entire bundle! $575 if purchased separately, $495 if you purchase complete bundle, including Friday night class and complete weekend workshop!
Reiki is a Japanese spiritual practice and healing technique that makes use of Reiki, meaning “soul energy.” Reiki is a simple and easy-to-learn technique that nourishes the body, mind, and soul of practitioner and client alike. It is traditionally offered via laying-on-of-hands and often has profound results. Students receive empowerments called reiju (also called initiations or attunements in some lineages) to become Reiki practitioners. There are no prerequisites for first-degree Reiki training.
Shoden is the traditional name for the first-degree Reiki training. The first degree of Reiki focuses on the practice of healing oneself and of others, developing energetic sensitivity, and learning the history and theory of Reiki. Many people experience profound healing as a result of their first-degree training.
Shoden training includes:
- Introduction and explanation of Reiki, both the energy and the healing system
- Reiki history
- Discussion of the Five Precepts
- The Japanese Reiki techniques
- How Reiki heals
- Providing effective treatments
- Reiki meditation
- Additional tools and practices for healing
- Comprehensive manual (Foundations of Reiki Ryoho, Healing Arts Press, 2018)
- Supplemental handouts and instruction
- Instruction in the Japanese Reiki Techniques
- Four reiju (initiations or attunements) to empower students and initiate them into the lineage of Usui Reiki Ryoho
- Hands-on practice time for self-care, one-on-one sessions, and group Reiki
- Certificate of completion
- Lists of recommended resources for continuing education, professional development, and further exploration of Reiki
- Ongoing support from Nicholas
Nicholas combines decades of experience in the healing arts with his deep love for the system of Reiki to offer unique, in-depth classes that transform your perspective of Reiki. You’ll receive the insight he’s gained from traveling around the world to study and practice many styles of Reiki as he guides you to experience the spiritual heart of this sacred practice for yourself.
Nicholas Pearson has been immersed in all aspects of the mineral kingdom for more than 20 years. He began teaching crystal workshops in high school, later studying mineral science at Stetson University while pursuing a degree in music. He worked for several years at the Gillespie Museum, home to the largest mineral collection in the southern United States.
A certified teacher and practitioner of Usui Reiki Ryoho, he teaches crystal and Reiki classes throughout the United States. Nicholas is the author of five books, including The Seven Archetypal Stones and Crystal Healing for the Heart. He lives in Orlando, Florida.