Holy Fire Usui Reiki: Level 2 Intensive
AvailableSeats: 40Sunday, November 6
10:00 am-2:30 pm EST
- Register for both Levels and save $25! Click here to register for both Level 1 & 2!
- This event is being held IN PERSON at Circles of Wisdom, Methuen, MA. All participants will be required to sign a Liability Waiver Release Form if we don't already have one on file from a previous event. Please note you DO NOT need to print this form as we will have a copy for you to sign when you arrive.
- Please note that this class is an intensive, interactive version. We will only take short breaks as we work with the wonderful energy of Holy Fire Reiki. Please bring a snack with you!
Reiki is an ancient form of energy healing and is something we all possess but are often unaware of this power we hold within. Reiki is only one of the many forms of energy healing but has become more widely accepted in our culture as its benefits have become apparent. The value of receiving instruction in Reiki is to become aware of this flow of energy and how to best utilize it for yourself and for others. It is both powerful and gentle, provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance.
Reiki has many advantages for both our own personal use as well as in working with others. Many people claim that the Reiki energy has awakened or opened them to their own spiritual gifts. I believe Reiki permits us to better understand and accept our own divine nature, it empowers us as it raises our vibration, allowing us to hold our own light, longer and stronger.
Holy Fire® Reiki is a new form of Reiki that is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness. Level 1 introduces you to this wonderful energy as you come to understand the power, the history and begin to experience and use it for yourself. You will also receive a placement that essentially opens you to this the flow of energy.
Reiki 2 offers a more in-depth experience as you learn to work with others as well as understand the power of distance healing. Reiki I & II are typically taught together to achieve the best outcome and allow the practitioner to begin practicing Reiki on others as well as with distance healing sessions. Certification in Level 2 is necessary if you wish to volunteer or begin a practice for others.
All the information and techniques for both levels are covered including:
- The Reiki hand positions.
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui.
- Using Reiki for specific conditions.
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them with practice time.
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
- Distant healing.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
Some of the qualities students have experienced include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry replacing it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
Having spent the majority of her career in the corporate environment, Renee found herself questioning her “place” in this world sometime in the mid 1990’s. As she began exploring her own spiritual nature, she found herself studying a variety of modalities in the metaphysical world including, but not limited to, meditation techniques, crystal therapies, Angel cards and psychic development techniques. All of this eventually led her to discover the Destiny Card system.
In 2008, she left behind her “traditional” work and became fully committed to the Magi Fellowship, a group dedicated to the study of the cards. Along the way, she has gained a great deal of knowledge and is certified in a variety of transformative holistic practices. Currently, in addition to working with Destiny Cards, both teaching and personal readings, she holds certifications in Reiki, Advanced Akashic Healing, Astrology and is an Access Bars facilitator.
Renee offers individualized personal consultations and relationship readings as well as a variety of classes on the Science of the Cards.